Contacts / The Committee
The club is managed by a committee, elected for the year, comprising the following. (Club officer responsibilities are summarised below.) Guests: to find out about attending a meeting, contact VP Education or VP Membership.
|Club Officer||Name||e-mail address||Phone number|
|Vice President Education||Abigail Muchinenyikaemail@example.com||0722818019|
|Vice President Membership||Lindafirstname.lastname@example.org||0832704128|
|Vice President PR||Michael Muchinenykaemail@example.com||0637045018|
|Sergeant-at-Arms||Sheldon||Royspick@breakthru.com||072 518 9428|
|Secretary||Geoff Londonfirstname.lastname@example.org||083 280 2456|
|Immediate Past President||Roger Majoremail@example.com||076 175 7672|
In addition, the Club also has a
|Club Parliamentarian (advises club)||Geoff London||083 280 2456|
A very brief summary of club officer responsibilities (and that of the Parliamentarian) is as follows:
- President: leads the committee, controls meetings and represents the club at divisional and district meetings
- Vice President Education: prepares meeting programs, supports members’ growth, 2-i-c to President
- Vice President Membership: drives membership growth and retention, encourages guests to join
- Vice President Public Relations: publicises the club, runs PR programs, newsletter/ internet news, etc.
- Treasurer: handles club finances, including meal costs, subscriptions, joining fees
- Sergeant-at-Arms: prepares meeting venue, arranges equipment needed, calls meeting to order
- Secretary: maintains minutes of meetings, handles club correspondence
- Immediate Past President: using experience, advises and counsels President and committee
- Club Parliamentarian: provides instruction and guidance in the use of parliamentary procedure (throughout the meeting but especially during the business session).